Real Estate Alliance for Charity (REACH)
CARW is a proud founding association of the Real Estate Alliance for Charity, the commercial real estate industry’s primary charity organization serving those in need throughout Greater Milwaukee.
Since 1998, CARW members have partnered with members of the local chapters of BOMA/AOMA, CCIM, NAIOP, IREM, SIOR, and WCREW to raise and distribute over $400,000 to a variety of Milwaukee organizations.
REACH and its generous supporters have touched hundreds of lives by supporting the hearing and visually impaired, the developmentally disabled, disadvantaged youth, and families in need.
The CCIM Institute is commercial real estate’s most influential professional organization, with members closing $200 billion annually in commercial real estate deals.
For more than 40 years, the Institute has been building opportunities through its respected education program, led by established practitioners. CCIM Institute members are eligible to earn the CCIM designation, the industry’s most prestigious certification.
The Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS®
The Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® is the leading professional office and industrial real estate association.
- SIOR has just under 3,100 members in more than 630 cities in 34 countries.
- SIOR represents today’s most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists.
- Real estate professionals who have earned the SIOR designation are recognized by corporate real estate executives, commercial real estate brokers, agents, lenders, and other real estate professionals as the most capable and experienced brokerage practitioners in any market.
- SIOR designees can hold the following specialty designations: industrial, office, sales manager, executive manager, or advisory service.
- SIOR also includes associate members who include corporate executives, developers, educators, and other involved in the commercial real estate industry