CARW offers a wide variety of benefits to all of our members including:
- Professional Development Programs
- CARW has developed the CARW Academy, which is focused on providing the most up-to-date educational and professional development programs to members. The CARW Academy feature presentations include a monthly lunch & learn series and the annual CARW Commercial Real Estate Roundtable forum. Click on the events page for more information!
- Networking Events
- CARW is the largest network of commercial real estate professionals in Wisconsin and offers a variety of forums for members and guests to establish and strengthen professional and personal relationships
- Public Policy Advocacy
- CARW, WRA & NAR collaborate to provide members with comprehensive public policy representation & advocacy at all levels of government, involving members to provide for an effective voice for commercial real estate.
- Leadership Opportunities/Committee Involvement
- Members are allowed to join several different committees involved with CARW. Allowing members to give input on different scenarios depending on which committee they join. Click here for a current list of Committee Members!
- Designation Promotion & Assistance
- Membership Directory
- Affinity Discounts/Offers
- …..and more…..
CARW REALTOR® members also enjoy specialized membership benefits including:
- Complete real estate forms with ease….use ZipForm, an electronic forms program. All Department of Regulations & Licensing approved real estate forms, WRA-created forms, and select State Bar forms are available on ZipForm. REALTOR membership includes access to ZipForm.
- Legal Hotline
- The Legal Hotline is operated by WRA. Members (ONLY) may use the hotline to talk to an attorney or WRA expert on real estate law and state of regulations. Questions are generally reviewed and responded to within 24 hours. Contact the Legal Hotline at 1-800-799-4468.
- Professional Standards/Code of Ethics Arbitration & Mediation
- Exclusive REALTOR® Affinity Offers