Now more than ever, quality counts when it comes to your real estate education. Don’t just renew your license — enhance your career! The WRA offers the full span of courses in all state-approved continuing education topics. You have access to all of the required courses and can choose from the approved electives to meet your career needs and interests. Choose electives that reinforce your current specialties or select something new to expand your practice. The WRA offers all eight courses in live classroom format and by distance learning so you can complete your CE in the way that benefits you most.
Register for Continuing Ed HERE
With CE from the WRA, you receive:
- Instruction from top-notch teachers.
- Valuable discussion and networking in a classroom setting.
- Flexibility with On Demand, self-study and DVD options.
- A variety of courses to fit your professional needs.
- Education that goes beyond the basics to issues that really matters most to you as an agent.
The WRA offers the following types of continuing education:
Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS) Contact Information
1400 E. Washington Ave.
P.O. Box 8935
Madison, WI 53708-8935
Outside of Madison, toll-free: 877-617-1565