Register Now for the Wisconsin Real Estate & Economic Outlook Conference on October 11, 2017 (Fluno Center, UW-Madison)
Register today to secure your spot at the 2017 Wisconsin Real Estate and Economic Outlook Conference! This year’s theme is “An Era of Reform” will discuss what can we expect going forward with regard to regulatory changes and policies in housing and banking under the Trump administration. You will hear insights and analysis from experts from the public and private sectors who are on the front lines of real estate and housing market research, policy, and practice.
Connect and Learn!
You’ll connect with more than 170 banking, real estate and housing professionals to discuss the trends and issues that are shaping the industry and economy today. Hear from industry leaders, including:
• Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President of Research, National Association of Realtors
• Matt Feldman, President & CEO, Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
• William Lashbrook, Senior Vice President, Real Estate Banking, PNC Bank
• Duane Desiderio, Senior VP and Counsel, Real Estate Roundtable
• David Mericle, Political Economist, Goldman Sachs
• Jenny Schuetz, Principal Economist, Division of Consumer and Community Affairs, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
• Kerry Vandell, Professor of Finance, Merage School, University of California-Irvine
• The Political Landscape and Its Impact on Housing and the Economy
• The Future of Financial Regulations: Balancing Risk and Reward
• Regulatory Reform in the Trump Era
• The Big Picture for Housing: Creating Policies That Work
• Real estate and housing
• Financial services and banking
• Community and economic development
• Builders and developers
• State and local government
Last year’s conference sold out so register soon at go.wisc.edu/outlookconf. Questions? Contact Lee Gottschalk at email@example.com (608) 265-2032.
CARW members have the option to register at the discounted rate of $140 for non-profits vs $180. Our conference partners include Wisconsin REALTORS® Association; Wisconsin Bankers Association; Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority; and the State of Wisconsin Department of Administration.